Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh, Saturdays...

Today's Mood: accomplished

Song of the Day: "Spinning" by Jack's Mannequin, saw them in concert a few weeks ago and they were great, Love them. Anyway I feel like I am going around in circles today.



Ok this morning I woke up with determination to get things done. I took all of my vitamins and minerals so I can have some energy. I waited for them to kick in and got to work on cleaning the house. I am now taking a break since I have been working since 10:30, I still have so much to do. Why do I wait until it all piles up on me and I get overwhelmed, I have no fricken fracken clue (trying to keep it clean again).

I am also setting up a schedule for the boys and I this summer. It goes something like this:

8:00 wake up and breakfast
8:30-10:30 Chores
10:30-11:30 summer school work, mainly for Z's benefit to catch him up
11:30-12:30 Lunch
1:00-4:00 Playtime, pool other activities

I think it will work,I mean I know there will be days when it is impossible to follow but hey it is worth a try, right.

Well I need to get back to work, I am trying to update more, hope you like it.

Shannon

This next week I will try to get back on my daily posts, so hopefully tomorrow you will have a meal plan for the week, whether or not I follow it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails