Saturday, January 24, 2009

Confessions of a Shopoholic.....

No I am not confessing any of my secrets, I am talking about the movie opening in a few weeks. Jeremy teases me every time the trailer comes on TV that they wrote a book about me, close but not quite. Anyway, I am very excited about this movie because I have read all the books and they were great. I hope the movie does the books justice even though I can already tell that the main character Rebecca is not English so I hope that doesn't take away from her character. Here is the trailer



So my wonderful girlfriends we have a girls night to plan for February 13th... Maybe I will buy each of you the book so you will be familiar with Rebecca before the movie and give you something to think about other than Edward, my other passion, shoes and shopping.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails