Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hello, again

I know I have been gone for a while. Our household has gone through a bout of tummy troubles, so much so that we had to cancel Z's birthday party. He was so disappointed, he thought he wasn't going to turn 5 because he didn't have his party. I finally convinced him that whether he has a party or not he will turn five.

When we all got well we went for one last trip to the lake house for some late summer fun, riding jet skis seemed to be the hit this time around. J even tried to get up on skis, he almost got up but then fell to hard and didn't want to try again. Z finally got enough bravery to jump off the diving board. Once he finally jumped off he didn't want to stop, I think he jumped off of that thing a hundred times.





So we now have to get back to the task at hand and get ready for school for me and the boys. I am taking 3 classes this semester in pursuit of my Psychology degree, only 60 more hours to my Bachelors degree, so hopefully by the time I am 40 I will know what I want to be when I grow up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails