Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just not much to say lately....

I know I have been gone for a while, I guess there just has not been much to say. I have been busy though, with the kids getting out of school and what not. Zachary graduated preschool the other night. He sang his little heart out. He is so excited about going to Kindergarten next year. Josh continues to do well at school also, his reading is better and he is becoming a math whiz. We have one more week of school which is a real waste of time because they aren't doing anything but playing games and picnicking all week.

We have great new neighbors now, they moved in about 3 weeks ago. They have two kids, a girl Zach's age who is starting kinder at the same time and a little boy who is 3. Really cute kids and the grown ups aren't too bad either. We had them over for Memorial Day and got to know them a little better.

We have two more weeks until Disney world and now I have the daunting task of packing a weeks worth of clothes plus extras. I absolutely hate packing for anything, I never know what a want to wear day in and day out, how do I know what I want to wear for a week. I am really starting to dread this trip though, but you have to do disney before they get too old, right. Oh well I know the kids will have fun and hopefully they will remember it for a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails